We are looking to Hire a Logistics Supply Chain Analyst for a Leading ITES Company in Chennai.
Interested Candidates may apply through Naukri, We shall Call back the Shortlisted Profiles.
Logistics Supply Chain Analyst
- Create and maintain metrics & reporting for executive dashboards on freight invoicing, logistics costs, performance, and improvement initiatives
- Run and maintain various customized reports on carriers, and logistics supply chain data to review freight costs and ensure volume and service commitments are met
- Create and maintain supply chain mapping cost per units and transit times for all verticals
- Create and maintain freight capacity and packaging plans and provide costing models to support best packaging design
- Maintains payment systems to ensure accuracy of vendor payments, including keeping coding rules updated and completing duty/tax/tariff reporting; Assist with identifying correct GL codes and payment terms between suppliers, our 3rd party Freight Payment company and NV accounts payable dept, including creating tariff reporting
- Assist with documenting Logistics procedures and cross functional processes
- Help to analyze the fiscal and service impact of supply chain changes/additions (e.g. routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers).
- Build Forecasting models for freight cost, space allocations, Return logistics, Accrual figures for finance
- Automate manually created reports through development of macros and MS Access Databases/SQL
- Identify areas of automation to maximize efficiencies
- Hours of operations: 9 AM to 6 PM Pacific Standard Time
- Service Coverage - Monday to Friday 5 days / week
- Language support English
Outpace Consulting Services Private Limited
Contact Company:Outpace Consulting Services Private Limited