Greetings from Outpace Consulting
There is an ongoing requirement for Analyst
MODE OF INTERVIEW - Telephonic Interview
Pls Call : Pooja @ 8076242921, Riya @ 7268881382, Samiksha @ 7499483651
You Can Also Share Your CV's on Above Numbers
You can also share CV through Whatsapp at the above numbers.
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket.
- Should be able to convince the claims company (payers) for payment of their outstanding claims.
- To check the appropriateness of the insurance information given by the patient if it is inadequate or unclear.
- To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Escalate difficult collection situations to management in a timely manner.
- Review provider claims that have not been paid by insurance companies.
- Handling patients billing queries and updating their account information.
- Post cash and write off the contractual adjustments accordingly while working on the accounts.
- Meeting daily/weekly and monthly targets set for an individual.
- Should be willing to work in US Shift.
- Fresher/Experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work queue.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good typing skills with a speed of min 30-35 words /min.
Outpace Consulting Services Private Limited
Contact Company:Outpace Consulting Services Private Limited