We are looking to hire candidates for the process of Cash Applications in Pune.
Pls go through the JD and share profiles : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pls Mention Cash Applications in Subject Line
Inviting applications for the role of Associate/Sr Associate : Cash Remittance
Responsible for general processing, accounting, and reporting of cash receipts and disbursements. Process check payments, credit card payments, bank exception items, accounting vouchers, journal entries, and payment corrections. Researches and resolves inquiries from internal customers. Assists in obtaining, assembling, evaluating, interpreting, recording and analyzing financial data. Reconciles transactions for billing and collection systems. Performs some research and analysis to resolve discrepancies pertaining to financial transactions.
• Accurately analyze research and process all payments and other transactions within established timeframes.
• Interact with dedicated client resources through e-mails on process-related matters
• Ensure that assigned targets per SLA metrics are met
• Ensure that the quality of transactions complies with predefined parameters laid down by SLA metrics
• Provide relevant process reports on a timely basis
• Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules i.e. per predefined rosters
• Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
Qualifications we seek in you!
• B.com / M.Com, BBA
• General knowledge of accounting principles
• Effective written, verbal, and listening communication skills
• Research and analytical skills
• Detail oriented
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Ability to balance timeliness, accuracy and productivity independently
• Adjust easily to changes required as a result of workload re-assignment and business processes
• Teamwork Achieve team objectives effectively through workload prioritization
• Business awareness
- Highly skilled in computer navigation
• Average keyboarding speed with high accuracy
• Proficiency in the English language
• Data gathering, logic, and numerical ability
• Proficiency using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Outpace Consulting Services Private Limited
Contact Company:Outpace Consulting Services Private Limited